Agoda Bali Seminyak Villas
Villa Atlantis is a private 1-bedroom pool villa serviced with love by our family. It is an exquisite and unique blend between traditional Indonesian and modern minimalist design elements, providing a unique luxurious outdoor living experience. The villa is perfect for couples and honeymooners, looking for a romantic hideaway, close to the famous city life of Seminyak.
- Private swimming pool with sunbed-love chair
- Koi pond
- A/C king-size Bedroom
- Semi outdoor tropical bathroom
- Bali style- open living room with Asian style dining area
- Private garden
- Free parking space
- Safety box
- Fully equipped kitchen with bar table
- Cable TV LED
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast included
A lot of care has gone into the planning every detail of the villa and it is regularly refurbished and upgraded. It uses shingle roofing to preserve the natural look of the house. The garden area exudes a very cozy and tropical feeling and the pool is perfect to cool down during the hot hours or for a swim in the evening.
UPGRADES and IMPROVEMENTS: we continuously carry out renovations and interior design upgrades in order to improve the experience for our guests. Last renovation was carried out December 2016 and involved a series of interior and decoration changes.
NEWS: We are glad to introduce starting JUNE 2017 home-made jams made with love by Kadek, including and depending on season strawberry jam, dragonfruit/banana jam, pineapple jam.
In order to help Kadek’s brother Wayan, who is a great driver, and also provide better service and check-in experience for our guests, we are now taking over the expenses for pick-up transportation. For the comfort of our guests we are happy to now offer FREE PICK UP FROM AIRPORT, KUTA, SEMINYAK, CANGGU AND JIMBARAN AREA.
PICK UP FROM UBUD and SANUR charged only 100, 000 IDR, PADANGBAI (which is the likely destination port if you arrive from Gili Islands) 200, 000 IDR. Inquire directly for prices from other pick up locations.
The villa is serviced by our lovely father Made, who, with his vast experience in the hotel-business, will do his best to make your stay comfortable and easy. Made will clean the villa everyday and serve daily breakfast. He can also arrange motorbike or car rentals, tours or cook a delicious romantic dinner for you. He is very knowledgeable about Balinese traditional culture as well if you have any questions. You can try a Balinese cooking class with Made - he is a former cook and excellent chef! If you would like to experience a cooking class in a more traditional Bali atmosphere Kadek and I would be happy to invite you to our home in Bongkasa village, only 1-1.5 hour drive from the villa. Kadek is also a great cook and will be able to introduce you to local foods, ingredients, and help you to cook an amazing meal!
If you are interested in exploring Bali, we highly recommend to take a tour with our brother Wayan who knows the island very well and is a safe and friendly private driver.
- Choice of Continental (bread, butter, home-made jam from Kadek) or Indonesian breakfast (Fried Rice or Fried Noodles) all served with tropical fruit plate, egg any style, tea, coffee, milk
- Free Coffee, Tea and drinking water
- Free Welcome drink
- Free refreshment towel upon arrival
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV
- Free Phone with initial credit to call Made
- FREE PICK UP FROM AIRPORT, KUTA, SEMINYAK, CANGGU AND JIMBARAN AREA. Inquire directly for prices from other pick up locations.
OPTIONAL SERVICES (extra charges apply):
- Balinese cooking class with excellent cook Made (housekeeper) in the villa or
- Balinese cooking class in our beautiful home in Bongkasa village for an original Bali experience (also good to combine with a half day tour to Ubud)
- Tour service with our experienced driver and brother Wayan in A/C car